EXAMINATION & PROMOTIONS
- Promotion depends on the child’s performance through the year in the Tests and Half yearly examinations and not merely on marks scored in the final examination.
- Reports of Weekly Test and Half yearly examinations are given in the Pupils Report Cards. Parents or Guardians should sign them regularly and follow the progress of the children.
- Promotion is decided at the teachers’ meeting. Hence results are final and cannot be reconsidered.
- For students who are absent for the Tests and Terminal Examination, no provision is made for supplementary tests.
- For failed candidates there is no arrangement for ‘Re-examination’ or ‘Promotion on Trial’.
- If a student remains absent for any examination without proper intimation for the parents in advance, a heavy penalty will be levied. It is obligatory for the parents to meet the principal and inform the reason for the absence.
- Any student found resorting to unfair means in any examination will be given a zero in the subject and will not be allowed to write the rest of the papers in that examination. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal. Any student who is found tampering with marks in the Progress Report and other school certificates will be asked to leave the school.
- Students whose academic performance is indifferent or poor, inspite of the efforts by the school and / or whenever disciplinary profile is not satisfactory, will not be admitted to the Senior Secondary School Section of the school after the Secondary School Examination.
- No pupil will be promoted to the next class if the attendance during the year is below 90%.
- Report must be collected on the stipulated day / date. Defaulters may be penalized through a fine and may not attend school until his /her report is collected.
- Students are not allowed to take half day leave during the time of weekly test. Full day attendance is a must.
- Normally a student should pass in all subjects. He may be considered for promotion even if he fails in one of the subjects other than Moral Science, English, 2nd Language and SUPW.
- In all questions of promotion or failure, the Principal’s decision is final.
FOR DETAILS CONTACT SCHOOL OFFICE: PHONE NO: 033 2654 8409 / 2654 6098