- P.T. Uniform
(For I.S.C. Section)
- For Boys: White trousers (straight pocket, two pleats), white shirt, maroon tie, striped white socks and plain black shoes (Bata Naughty Boy) with laces.
- For Girls: White Skirt (kneeline), white shirt, maroon tie, red ribbon, striped white socks and plain black shoes with buckles.
- The monogram should be in red circle with 1” diameter and the letter S.R. in blue within the circle on the pocket.
- Blazer for Boys and Girls during Winter.
- Note:Uniform &Blazer to be purchased from the school.
- Those pupils who do not wear the correct uniform will not be allowed to join class. (They may also be send home without notice). Parents are requested to see that their children come to school in neat and clean uniform, properly mended, if and when necessary. Safety pins should not be used. Shoes must be polished regularly. Jewellery or valuable ornaments are not permitted. The school cannot take any responsibility if such jewellery or ornaments are stolen or lost.
For details contact school office: Phone No: 033 2654 8409 / 2654 6098